Compared with other molds, the pipe fitting mould has a more precise and complex structure, and we have higher requirements for its maintenance and maintenance. Therefore, in the production process of pipe molds, correct maintenance and maintenance are conducive to improving production efficiency and maintaining stable production of products.
Today, I will share with you some experience of our technicians in maintaining molds.
1. After the mold is installed on the injection molding machine, run the empty mold first. Observe whether the movement of each part is flexible, whether there is any abnormal phenomenon, whether the ejection stroke and opening stroke are in place, whether the parting surface is tightly matched during mold clamping, and whether the pressure plate screw is tightened.
2. When the mold is in use, keep the normal temperature and work at the normal temperature to extend the service life of the mold.
3. The mechanical standard parts of the mold should be checked regularly, and lubricating oil should be applied when appropriate, such as thimble, row position, guide post, guide sleeve. Especially when the temperature is high in summer, oil should be added at least twice to keep these parts operating flexibly.
4. After the mold is used, the cavity and core should be cleaned, and no debris can be left, so as not to damage the surface of the mold and spray anti-rust agent.
5. There should be no residual cooling water in the mold cooling system, and it must be cleaned up to prevent the mold from rusting and blocking the waterway, so as to extend the life of the cooling waterway.
6. Clean the surface of the cavity regularly. When scrubbing, use alcohol or ketone preparations and then blow dry in time to prevent the low molecular compounds produced during the injection molding process from corroding the mold cavity.
7. When the mold is running, carefully check the operating status of each control component to prevent abnormalities and heating of the auxiliary system.
8. After the mold is running, apply rust inhibitor to the mold cavity to avoid rust. Paint the outside of the mold base to avoid rust.
9. The mold should be closed tightly during storage to prevent dust from entering the cavity and causing the mold to rust.
Finally, the precautions for mold maintenance:
1. Mould parts must be oiled during daily maintenance
2. The surface of the mold must be kept clean, do not stick labels on the surface of the mold
3. If abnormalities are found in the mold during the production process, such as abnormal ejection or loud opening and closing noises, immediately stop the machine for inspection and repair in time. Do not perform other operations.
Post time: Oct-27-2020